Instructions For New Applicants
Please go through the instructions provided below in order to ensure your application process is smooth and uninterrupted. It is imperative that new applicants have their Supporting Documentation as well as Digital Interview prepared prior to starting their online application.
- Download the MIE Verification Check Consent Form. Complete and sign the form, save as a PDF in preparation for upload to the FLP website.
- Prepare all supporting documentation ready for upload.
- A certified copy of your RSA ID book or RSA passport.
- A certified copy of your complete academic record for the highest qualification obtained, that also provides proof of graduation.
- A stamped/signed recommendation letter / testimony from your University Head of Department, including remarks on academic potential, personality and leadership potential of applicant.
- Your own motivation for the opportunity.
- MIE Verification Check Consent Form.
- Certified doctor’s letter of disability, if applicable.
- Record your Digital Interview. You will need a computer, webcam and/or smartphone, and a good and stable internet connection. On the application you will be required to provide the link to your Digital Interview that has been recorded and uploaded to your personal YouTube channel.
Your Digital Interview should include answers to the following questions:
- How well do you understand our industry?
- What positions of responsibility have you held? Give an example of when you have shown leadership.
- What are your strengths/achievements?
- Give examples of working as a team/problem solving abilities.
- Give examples of when you have provided excellent customer service.
- Explain what motivates you.
- Why are you the best candidate for this opportunity?
- Describe your employer of choice.
- Upload the recording to YouTube. Make a note of the link.
- Complete the online application in full.
- Upload all supporting documents in the relevant sections.
- Insert the YouTube link in the applicable field.
- Hit the Submit Application button.
- You will receive an email in acknowledgement of your application.